Who Will I Pick Part 2 | Teen Ink

Who Will I Pick Part 2

By RachelAndrea SILVER, 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000, Massachusetts
RachelAndrea SILVER, 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000, Massachusetts

Anything is possible if you set your mind to it.

Couple of hours later after the commotion Nathan finally came up from the rocks he had fallen under the waterfall. He came up looking ravaged.

" When I see those two I'm going to haunt them in there sleep". Nathan was bafeld.

Couple months later Serrina Knocked on Nathan's grandmother door. Serrina stood there trying to figure out what she was going to say when his grandmother opens the door. Finally after minutes waiting there someone opened the door. Thinking an elderly woman would come to the door a rough up man came to the door. Oh my gosh. It can't be. It's NATHAN. She stood there frozen, no body movement, nothing. Just Staring.

" I knew I was going to catch you some were but didn't think it would be here at my nana's house.

She just stood there no expression on her face. Just staring.

" Y-yyy-ooo-uu were dead at the waterfall. I saw you.... dead." She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

" Well I've came back from the dead to get revenge. Don't act all suprised you knew some day I was going to get Troy and you." Nathan had a smile on his face. But deep inside he was hurt and want to do something about it.

" But you'll never get away with. I'll call the police and they'll come and arrest you." Serrina was so sure in what she was saying.

" But they WON'T because I'll kill you first then go after lover boy. And you'll wish you were dead."

Serrina tried to run her way out of his drive way but was to slow. Nathan grabbed her and brought her into the house . From that point on nobody had seen Serrina Jackson.

Four weeks has passed by and no one had seen her. Troy Batman had just come back from vacation and was so excited to see Serrina. Whom had which didn't see for almost two months. Troy went to Serrin's suburban home and knocked on that door. A big man with a long head came to the door.

" Hi Mr. Jackson is Serrina home?"

" She hasn't been home for months. Nobody had seen her. She's been a KIDNAPPED. "

Troy instantly knew who it was. Nathan.

" Where did she say she was going?" Troy said in a shocking voice.

"She said that she was going to Nathan's grandmother's house to see if she was okay." When her dad said that steams of tears were rolling down his face.

"Okay thanks I'm going to go check out the house. I'll be back to ell you what I've seen.

"Thank you." When Mr. Jackson closed the door Troy started freaking out.

I can't believe that Nathan took her. He was dead the last time I saw him. I think? He couldn't have came from the dead that supernatural. That doesn't happen in real life. Does it? When I get to the house I'll find out what happened.

Moments later Troy arrived at the house. He pulled up the street and saw a car that he had seen before. It was Serrina's car! He broke out of his car and ran up the door. He looked inside the house and all around the house but nobody was in the house. When he went to return to his car the door opened.

"Is there anybody there. I don't have my glasses on". An elderly voice said.

Troy came up to the door.

" Hi I'm Troy I don't know if you remember me. I'm looking for Serrina. Is she here?

" Uh no". Nathan's grandmother looked like she was hiding something because she closed the door almost instantly.

"Look lady you could go to jail for something like this. I know Serrina is here and so is Nathan so I would really love if you would let me in." Troy ha d a fierce voice and he wouldn't take no for and answer.

" Yes you could come in but don't make any noise." She let Troy in.

" There in the basement. But be quiet or he's going to kill me to."

When Troy went down to the basement he heard noises but then they stop. He went to were was a bed. Then he heard something close. Troy ran to the window were he sees Nathan carrying a body. It was Serrina.

"No!" Troy cried out.

Nathan dragged Serrina's lifeless body into her car. She was covered in blood. With only her bra and underwear on. Troy had to follow them. FAST.

Troy ran up the basement stairs. But it was locked. He broke open the door leaving him with a cut up shoulder. But he didn't care because all that mattered was that he got Serrina back. No matter if she was dead or not.

Troy got in his car and chased Nathan. They ended up in a dirt road with tress covering almost the whole area. This place looked fimmiler. He knew he had seen this place before but he couldn't put it in his head. But at that moment he realized that this is the place where everything happened. The place. With memories that he would never forget. The place where Nathan died. Or so we thought.........

This the second part.

on Jun. 11 2010 at 9:31 pm

Wow agian. This is the second part of the original story of Who Will I Pick and I am so happy it got on thi website