friendship matters | Teen Ink

friendship matters

June 9, 2010
By Eivon BRONZE, Hubbard, Oregon
Eivon BRONZE, Hubbard, Oregon
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

It was another school day for Marisol Torrez when she woke up that morning; she thought that everything would be okay. When she got to school she went with her two friends, Monique her best friend and Addison. When they all sat down Marisol had turned around and there he was, the guy that she would die for. So Monique turns around to face her friends and then said “OMG, look! It’s him! “Hopefully he turns this way and said hi to me, Ahhh…!”
“Look Marisol you need to stop dreaming with him, he does not like you!!” Said Addison “Please just dream about something else!” said Addison.
“Hey can you please leave her alone, just let her do what she wants!!” said Monique.
After this argument that they all had, they all went on with there day. After school Marisol was walking with Monique to catch there bus. When they got near their bus, they both saw something that didn’t look real but it was! Addison was flirting with Marisol’s guy! That made Marisol really mad she wanted to beat her up.
“Marisol, calm down please they’re just talking, they haven’t done anything wrong yet!!” said Monique to Marisol. “Yes I guess your right, they haven’t done anything”
“But look at them they are super close to each other!” said Marisol really mad. Marisol walked away and went home but she couldn’t forget what she had seen
minutes ago.

The next morning Marisol was still thinking about yesterday so as soon as she got to school she went up to Addison and said. “I saw you, why would you do that to me!”
“What are you talking about Marisol!?” said Addison. “Really!”
“You and my guy, I saw you guys!” said Marisol.
“Look, you and he aren’t anything ok! So let me do what I want and if you don’t like it, well too bad!!” said Addison. But Marisol just looked away and left.

Days and day’s later still Marisol and Addison were still mad at each other. They won’t even look at each other. Later that day, Marisol and Monique notice that Addison was sitting alone at the lunch table and wondered why she was sitting by herself. Monique went over there and asked her. “Hey why are you sitting all by yourself?”

“Well because I lost my only best friend because of a guy!” said Addison
“well I’m sorry to hear that and have you tried to talk to Marisol about this!?” asked Monique.

“Well no because she doesn’t want to talk or see me at all because she hates me!” answered Addison.
After this long talk, Addison decided to go and try to talk to Marisol so they can be friends again.
“Hey Marisol, can I talk to you? Said Addison.
“Well I don’t really have another choice!” “What so you want?”
“I just wanted to tell you that am very sorry about everything; I didn’t mean it to turn out this way. Please be my friend again!” said Addison.
“Am not sure?” But why would you do that to me?” Asked Marisol

“I don’t know but I won’t do that ever again, I promise. All I want right know is to be friends again!” Said Addison.
“Okay, we will never let a guy come and ruin our friendship again!”


The author's comments:
My piece is about 2 girls fighting for a guy