Trouble, Trouble, Trouble!!!!!

June 4, 2010
It was a glorious day. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and every thing was great… WRONG!!!!! It wasn’t a glorious day. It was wet and dreary New York. The only thing glorious about it was that I was offered a recording contract. Who am I exactly you ask. My name is Kristen Haberstich a normal girl with long, wavy black hair and shining blue eyes. I couldn’t wait to go down to the studio and record my first song. I’ve of course written all of them my self. I loved writing songs. They showed how I felt. I knew it would be hard to keep a normal life but I thought it would be a fun challenge! Singing was my life! (Right after God and my friends!) I loved it and wanted to go pro for years. I knew I wouldn’t see my friends as much so we worked something out. During summer, Christmas, and spring break I would take my friends with me on tour.

It was the day that we where to drive to the studio. I brought my friends with me for support. There was Vanessa, Emily, and Jeremy! They were my three best friends. We just got back from going camping and we hadn’t unpacked yet so it was a little crowded. We had an hour’s drive ahead of us so we packed some extra supplies. We didn’t mind. We were all so excited except for Jeremy who had a resent “break-up” with his almost girlfriend. We decided to play a prank on him to cheer him up. It sounds crewel but he always thinks it’s funny when we play pranks on him. We decided to go to the zoo and pretend to ditch him since we were only twenty minutes away and had another hour and a half because traffic wasn’t as bad as we thought.
As we were about to drive in we saw a secret entrance. It said “Employees only!” on the sign but we went in any way. Once we were in we saw a cool jungle! We got out of the car and walked around. We saw birds, bugs, but no animals. We also saw a angry nest of hornets! We steered clear of that! We walked back to the car but once we got to the gate it had been locked. The zoo was closed! We all were worried sick. It was getting dark and we all had school tomorrow. My friends tried to call there parents but all our cell phones either were dead or had no service. We were trapped ‘til morning when they open! We would have to miss school tomorrow. That wasn’t the problem though. We had no food, no water, no shelter, and no way to contact anyone! Then I remembered something.

“Vanessa,” I yelled, “come with me!”

“Where are you going?” my mom asked. Her names not

“Yeah!” Vanessa said worrying about her phone not working. It was the only one alive. “I don’t know that I want to leave.”

“We’re going to the car to get the food we packed,” I confirmed.

“Ok,” she said approvingly.
Once we got to the car Vanessa went strait to the front but I stayed in the back.

“You coming?” she asked.

“Come here!”

Once she came over I opened the trunk and there was a big pile of camping supplies. Blankets, tents, and FOOD!!!!!

Vanessa gasped and said, “Oh, now I know why you wanted to get in the back.”

“Yep!” I said. “Let’s get this down to the others.”We grabbed the stuff and went.
Once we got there everyone crowded us with thanks. We passed everything out, and set up the tent. Luckily there was an extra room built into the tent or we would have had to make Jeremy sleep outside! When we were finished we went right to sleep. We would have to get up early to get out in time and stay out of trouble.

“Goodnight!” I said.

“GOODNIGHT!!!!” everybody screamed together. We all laughed. Then… Crack! We went silent! We waited for more noise but there was none.

“Let’s all just go to bed,” my mom said with some nervousness still in her voice. “Night!”

“Night!” we all said.
The next morning we woke up at 5am so when the workers got there we could just leave without being caught. We worked on getting packed up when they heard it! Crack! Crack! Crack! We looked around nervously. That sure hurried us.

They were just loading the car with the supplies when there was another crack. We finally walked around looking for what was making all the noise. It wasn’t even a minute, and they found something. There where gorilla prints every where. Then ‘it’ came out. A gorilla two times the size of a full grown great dane just casually came out and walked around. We screamed and ran strait to the car. What we didn’t notice is that the gorilla was just as afraid of us as we where of him. He ran away just as we jumped into the car and sped off. The gate just opened to.

Once we were far enough away and had about ten minutes of silence we all bursted out laughing. We had the most awesome night ever and Jeremy was all cheered up.

I still recorded my first song. We went strait there once we got out of the zoo so we could explain our selves. Turns out they had no one booked so I still got to record my song. I am never going to forget this event!

Post a Comment

Be the first to comment on this article!

Site Feedback