Love for Grandma | Teen Ink

Love for Grandma

By Katty412 BRONZE, Brandon, Florida
Katty412 BRONZE, Brandon, Florida

I always had love for Grandma. I remember when she would tuck me in bed and read me a book. I remember when she would give me candy, when I would be good in church. She loved me with all her heart and I loved her with all my heart. She would make me my favorite cookies. When I was sick she would make me feel better. I always love her. When I watch her in the hospital, i thought about all we been through. I thought about all of the times that we had together. I thought of the memories that i had of her so far. When the doctors told us that she was going to die soon that broke my heart. I didn't want her to leave me not yet. One day my mom calls and tell me that she passed away. My heart drop when i heard her. We went to the hospital to prey and to say our goodbyes. I didn't want to let her go I wanted to hold own to her for- ever. I knew that god had plans for her and needed her in heaven with him. So i let her go to fly in heaven and become one of god's angels. I will never forget my most wonderful grandma. My love has always been for Grandma.

The End