Quotes

Power
Everyone has power, so remember that. Forget everyone who makes you think that and never let go of the ones who are always there for you

Loving
Remember to always forget those people who leave you behind, or even try to, remember others are in the same boat as you are. Out of the few people that hate you, there are hundreds of people who love you.

Look Forward
Even though you don’t want to leave behind the life you’ve built up, you have to leave it behind, just realize that good things are always waiting you on the other side, and so be faithful and care-free. Love your past life but remember to look happily to the road ahead

Conquer
Underlying adventures that reach out and conquer your heart mark the beginning of you... Adventures that you take that reach out and conquer other peoples heart mark the beginning of your purpose... But when you let people reach out and conquer your heart you know that you time has exceeded its expectations...

bubj98 said...
oh........how empowering.

FlamableFyre This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thank you.