When I Went Crazy | Teen Ink

When I Went Crazy

By abstersrules BRONZE, Marietta, Georgia
abstersrules BRONZE, Marietta, Georgia

This is the story about how I, Christian Allen, became completely and utterly crazy. It was just a normal day, I had gone to work, came home, and then started reading. That’s when everything started to go wrong. After I had been reading for a while, I looked up to check the time, but something was out of the ordinary. There stood what looked like a weird man. I watched him for a few seconds as I thought to myself. Then I shouted out “WHO ARE YOU!”, and I got no reply. I was very scared; I didn’t know what to do. Then suddenly he picked up my lipstick and started to write on my mirror. When it was done it read I am Dan Harding. I went to sleep because I really thought I was dreaming, but I was not. I woke up and then I looked in the mirror and I saw this face behind me scowling at me. I turned around to see what it was, but there was nothing, I looked back to the mirror and it was still there. So then I knew I was going crazy. I went down stairs to get some breakfast. When I was in the kitchen I heard foot steps coming down the hall. I spun my head around and there was nothing there, nothing in sight. Then suddenly I heard the door slam. I grabbed my knife and ran down the hall further down the hall I hear the sink turn on. I run into the bathroom and the lights were on and the water in both the shower and the sink when on all the way on hot causing steam to rush out the door when it opened. Then once I had turned every thing off. I went on my computer and started to just search up mental diseases I could have to make my mind do this to me. After I while I fell into a deep sleep just to wake up to another full day like all these crazy things. Some more, some less, but all just as creepy. I just want all my crazies to be over and done with. Suddenly, I hear my name whisperd in my ear. I look around to see only my bedroom, and only me in it. Then I see it. I see the little light in the shape of a body I had seen the night that this all started. There he was staring at me. I was staring back. Then all of my thoughts slipped away into a deep pit of darkness.

My piece is a girl who is getting haunted by a ghost but still thinks shes going