Special part IV

The darkness seemed to stretch on forever. It had no end, it had no beginning. I was swimming through it aimlessly. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t see, I couldn’t feel my body.

A panic settled over me as the darkness pressed on.

A sharp pain shot up my chest. I sucked in a gulp of air as light and noise came flooding back to me.

I heard a heart machine beeping like crazy. I saw people standing around me. There were five of them and they were all dressed in white and blue. Three of them had masks on. There were obviously doctors, and I obviously was the patient.

“Heart is going,” I heard one of them say.

There was a bustling about as one doctor was checking the monitors, another was checking my pupil dilation, and two left the room.

“What’s going on?” I choked out through a harsh, scratchy throat.

“Don’t strain yourself, stay quite. Everything is going to be alright.” One of them said to me.

“Ouch!” I yelped as something sharp went into my left wrist. I looked over to see one of the doctors draining a clear liquid into my vein through a long, stainless steal needle.

I felt dizzy, my vision started to blur. And then, I was back into the darkness

IamtheshyStargirl said...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 12:03 pm:
Interesting, the style in which you wrote this really gives me the feeling of actually being the patient in the story.

poisonwriter replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 10:12 pm :
Yay! i did another thing good! woohoo!! that makes me feel better! :P