Special part IV

The darkness seemed to stretch on forever. It had no end, it had no beginning. I was swimming through it aimlessly. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t see, I couldn’t feel my body.

A panic settled over me as the darkness pressed on.

A sharp pain shot up my chest. I sucked in a gulp of air as light and noise came flooding back to me.

I heard a heart machine beeping like crazy. I saw people standing around me. There were five of them and they were all dressed in white and blue. Three of them had masks on. There were obviously doctors, and I obviously was the patient.

“Heart is going,” I heard one of them say.

There was a bustling about as one doctor was checking the monitors, another was checking my pupil dilation, and two left the room.

“What’s going on?” I choked out through a harsh, scratchy throat.

“Don’t strain yourself, stay quite. Everything is going to be alright.” One of them said to me.

“Ouch!” I yelped as something sharp went into my left wrist. I looked over to see one of the doctors draining a clear liquid into my vein through a long, stainless steal needle.

I felt dizzy, my vision started to blur. And then, I was back into the darkness

IamtheshyStargirl said...
Interesting, the style in which you wrote this really gives me the feeling of actually being the patient in the story.

poisonwriter replied...
Yay! i did another thing good! woohoo!! that makes me feel better! :P