Daily Adventure

As i wake up in the morning my mom is up and about waking everyone up.

*
*
*

As I get out of my bed I notice something diffrent. I shake it off and get dressed.

*
*
*

I chug down my breakfast and put on my coat. My mom gives me a kiss on the cheak and im out the door. As i walk outside I notice there are tree branches in our yard. I guess the weather man was right, there was going to be a big storm.

*
*
*

Im riding my bike to school today. Then I get this feeling im being followed. I look behide me and see a little dog. I bend down to pet it and notice it's dog tag. At first a cant see what it says but i wipe it off with my sleeve and look closer. "ELMORE AVE, WATCHEL FAMILY" Hmmm... That name sounds familiar but i cant quite put my finger on it...

*
*
*

I shrug it off and start to get back on my bike when I remember something. Yestrday when i was riding home i saw a "Lost Dog" poster on a pole. I cant remember what the dog looks like so I just leave it alone and keep on riding...

*
*
*

As I Reach my school I notice there are no cars in the parking lot. I began to think I spent more time than I thought with that dog when i realise. It's saturday morning.

tgilmore said...
May 21, 2010 at 10:11 am
I really like your story Cody! I am very proud of you for submitting your writing! :)

CodyK said...
May 18, 2010 at 8:24 am
I could have put some more words in there but i ran out of ideas