Death | Teen Ink

Death

By macfire82 BRONZE, Fort Bragg, North Carolina
macfire82 BRONZE, Fort Bragg, North Carolina

"what life can do is a miracle learn to hold on to it"

I hear my friends behind me,
as i am running down the street.
I hear a gun shot, that sends a chill down my spine as I think of it. I can't stop running or I could die, but I don't want to leave my friends behind. So I turn around and I see Matt dieing on the ground. I have to help him I think in my mind. But I know if I stop know i will surely die. So I tell my homies to hurry up, and get out of there now. But There is no response from them. So I turn around for final time before I say goodbye. GACK GACK GACK... I guess I am dead now not knowing so. This is the end.

the gangs in oakland and tupac shakur

Lionlady said...
on Jun. 4 2010 at 7:51 am
I don't know about best writer ever but I like to do it. The only writing I've been doing lately is email, facebook and news releases for the organizations I volunteer for. Have a wonderful summer and I hope I get to see you. Maybe your Gma and I can take a road trip.

on May. 18 2010 at 4:12 pm

I hope i can be as good as you. But you are like the best writer ever. Thats going to be hard to beat. But i guess its in the blood

Lionlady said...
on May. 18 2010 at 1:57 pm
This is really good. I am so proud of you. Are you going to be a writer like your Aunt Cathy?

on May. 18 2010 at 1:10 pm

I am proud of you son. I see that you are gifted with poetry, this is a new skill that you teacher has brought out in you. I hope you can write about postive things as well. very vivid and interesting. love you

on May. 18 2010 at 1:03 pm

Please post though this is just a preview of things to come.

on May. 18 2010 at 12:54 pm

if u want to post any comments have nice comments no harsh feelings this is real life stuff you know