sarah | Teen Ink

sarah

By cookygirl888 SILVER, Glenwood Landing, New York
cookygirl888 SILVER, Glenwood Landing, New York

She is the girl that comes to school perfectly fine, her hair straightened, and wearing skin tight clothing as always flaunting off everything she has, and loads of perfume, but no one really knows what her life is really like except for me. When the school day is over it is always the same thing. She calls her mom and tells her she is going there, she does not ask she just tells her. In the background you hear her mom screaming and yelling about how she’s not a good child and she’s a disgrace to the family. I wonder why as she goes home does she have make up remover in hand and a pony tail to put up her hair. Why is your life so miserable? Why is your mom alone? Why do you cover up the bruises on your body? What happens at home? Are you abused? Maybe your mom hits you and yells at you every second. Maybe your life is miserable because your mom wants you to feel her pain that she feels every day being alone while you are out having fun with your friends. Maybe she feels that you are the one making life so difficult. Why though? What did you do wrong? Do you wish that you could just run away to a place that makes you happy? Maybe go fine your dad? Do you want to go to a place with no abuse? Somewhere quiet? Anywhere but where you are now? Do you want to escape the yelling and the pain she makes you feel? You can come to me, Sarah please get out while you can. You are a fourteen year old girl. Call child services they will help you find your father. But you don’t want to find your father, do you? Did your father abuse you too? Did you even know him? Oh Sarah, why is your life so messed up? Was it because of your mom? Did your dad step out on you guys because he could not stand your mother, or because of you? Did your dad not want to take responsibility of a child? Where is he now? Maybe he left because of you but there is nothing wrong with that. You could be better off without him in your life. Sarah, understand this, I am always here for you. You will never be alone, ever.

schoolgal BRONZE, Killeen, Texas

Really.......why would you do that?

I really like this story.

Keep writing!!