my day | Teen Ink

my day

April 27, 2010
By kristof weiss BRONZE, Palm Bay, Florida
kristof weiss BRONZE, Palm Bay, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

It had been a long day at work and I was laying down on my king size bed. Without realizing it, I had fallen asleep. When I woke up it was 7 o’clock am. I decided to get an early start to the weekend. So I drove over to Fort Lauderdale in my 2010 Hennessy Camaro to order the brand new 2011 Koenigsegg Agera. Then I headed over to 7/11 to get a slushy and some gum. I went home and cranked up the stereo to listen to some All Time Low while I worked on cleaning my house. After about a half an hour of cleaning, I shut off the stereo and went outside to ride my roller coaster a couple of times. As I was going upside down on the loop, I saw my go- kart track and so after I got off the roller coaster, I went over and hopped on one of my go- karts. After a few laps on the track, I felt the need for speed. So I put my go- kart away and walked over to my garage. I grabbed the keys to my 2010 Koenigsegg CCXR Edition, which is the fastest and most powerful production car in the world, and headed out, to my racetrack. I figured my need for speed could be met at the Koenigsegg’s top speed of 260 mph.

After my adrenaline rush, I parked my Koenigsegg in the garage and called my girlfriend to make plans for that night. When we were done making plans, I got a quick shower, and then I went into my closet to decide what to wear. I picked out a blue t-shirt, a red denim jacket, and jeans. After acquiring my clothes, I went into my other closet to pick out a pair of Jordan’s to go along with what I had picked out to wear. I picked a pair of red, white, and blue Jordan’s. The next task before I left was to pick what car I was going to drive, which was the most difficult decision yet. After standing in my garage for about 20 minutes trying to decide, I finally decided on my 2010 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson Edition with a Flowmaster exhaust kit because I know how much my girlfriend loves trucks. I then drove to the florist to pick up my girlfriend, whose name is Ilayda, a bouquet of assorted colored roses.

After I picked up the flowers, I went to pick up Ilayda. As I walked up to her door with the flowers behind my back, she was already walking out because she heard my truck. She was wearing a beautiful white dress, not a fancy dress but more of like a work dress but it was still gorgeous. I walked past her and then around her and held the flowers up in front of her. She got a really big smile on her face and gave me a really big hug. She then ran inside to put them in some water and then we were on our way to dinner. We went to Longhorns and we both ordered steak. Since it was her birthday, while she was gone in the bathroom, I got our waiter to sing happy birthday to her…… to be continued.