La Flor | Teen Ink

La Flor

By Tierra Ouellette BRONZE, Odenton, Maryland
Tierra Ouellette BRONZE, Odenton, Maryland

Introduction: Something was wrong and I could feel it deep down inside of me tearing at every inch of my heart as I walked slowly to the terminal gate, I wanted to turn around over and over again but I know I couldn’t go back now, all of the feelings that I’ve been keeping bottled up inside for this past couple months was screaming to be let out but I kept my cool and continued to walk. He had left me feeling complete, a feeling I haven’t felt since I’ve been “home”. As I boarded the plane a wave of pain washed over but finally I sat down in the soft seat, relaxed and closed my eyes. My life as of the last past three months kept playing in my head like a DVD that needed to be fixed. I was on a plane similar to this one only I was a lot different three months ago; my auburn beach wavy hair glowed as I landed in Madrid and my life was changed forever.

thank you and i don plan on finishing this

Reigyn said...
Reigyn, Toronto, Other

"Dance like no one is watching, love like you'll never be hurt,sing like no one is listening,and live like it's heaven on earth."- William Purkey
As we struggle to make sense of things, life looks on in repose. ~Author Unknown

you should keep going.

amazing intro.