four killer blows

They were the only ones that destroyed me. I was the only one hurt by them. Four killer blows with devastating effects and snapping sounds came fourth. Four that I didn’t deserve but I received. Four mean spirited jerks planted upon my face. Everyone can see them fall upon me, but no one comes and steps in to help me.

As they lie against me, their hands against my face, I feel it. They come up, against me for nothing I have done, with their great power and their position, they attempt to harm me, smashing my face it. Hate filled, full of blame.

Theses power hungry punches hit me with little defense, stunning me for a moment, undefended. Knocking me to the ground, again. Get up, up, up again. Can I get up any longer?

Ruined reputation, I must get back up from this once more. Keep striding towards my destination. Maybe I’ll be on top one day and look back. When I get there and have the chance to be just another blow on someone’s face, however, I will be the pat on the back, the one they won’t regret.

KatreenaMarie said...
this is amazing....very good job and great message