Character

Why is she so perfect? This person I imagined, she has everything that I wish I did. And I even laugh at the jokes she tells. Just to realize no else is laughing. And she’s gets recognized for what a beautiful creature she is, without a problem. She could only be herself, and no one would forget about her. It just seems she is somewhat real. So I turn and I swear there she is, but then I look for her friend, and does he really exist? No they never really did. Where childhood is never ending and for even the great person he is, she will always over-shadow him. Sometimes this greatness is the biggest problem. Something so perfect, has the most problems. She tells him to have faith, and that she’ll always take care of him and she’ll never stop. She’ll never die, but he seems to be fading even though he’s alive. The two sides of the story will never be told because she’s in it. What have I done? Created the innocent evil when it’s not even trying, not only hurting me, but hurting the imaginary.