The Abusive Flirt (explanation to read before reading story)

You know that hot guy that seems to have everything going for him? He seems like he'd treat you awesomely, if you disregard how he acted toward his last few girlfriends, inclufing one of your friends. He's a ladysman and any girl in the whole school would be the luckiest girl in the world if he so much as graced her with two minutes of his presence. You imagine what being with him every day of your life; his intense, passionate eyes giving you a chill of pure delight, his voice so gentle and tender yet great and strong, his body is incredible to you, and everything about him just makes you want him even more. If you know who I'm talking about, you're stonger than I was against an Abusive Flirt, like Jason.

My name is Andrea. I'm dead now. My birthday was June 20th, which was usually the last day of school where I'm from. Last year, I had a boyfriend who was an abusive flirt. His name was Jason. I hated his guts towards the end of our relationship, but last year... well, you're going to need the whole story to really understand. Let's rewind.

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_fi4b70fq5ef8etjcs5nkpdv976, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0