surprise | Teen Ink

surprise

April 1, 2010
By MissAnthrax BRONZE, Austin, Texas
MissAnthrax BRONZE, Austin, Texas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." - didnt write that obviously but absolutely love this quote


"hurry up mikes were gonna be late again!"i heard Em call from down the hall "im comin im comin chill" i called as i looked at the mirror and went back to straightenin my hair. i got out a few mintues later and walked to where Em was."geez what took you so long?" she teased. "well.im sor-rey!" i laughed. Em laughed too. "but seriously we'd better get our a**es down to practice before nikki starts throwin one of her fits" Em said geting her coat. "fine" i smiled as put on my chucks. we ran out the door so fast i almost forgot to lock up. Em waited in the van for me honking the horn repetedly for me to get my a** movin. i jumped in through the side door while she was pulling away. i grined as i climbed my way up to the front passangers seat as Em drove to practice. "your so cute mikes" Em smiled as she leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips.she started to pull away,but i wouldnt let her go "no lets just stay here awhile.let nikki b**** i dont care all i care about is you" i whined. Em smiled "aaww you say the sweetest things.you know that mikey?" she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and got out of the car to put gas in. somehow we ended up at a gas station. dont ask me how,but we did...i waited impatiently listenin to my zune. my fingers drummed on the window sill. Em shut the gas tank and opened the van door and got in. she smiled and pushed down the gas hard headin towards the lucky 13 warehouse on the otherside of town. "nikki and faith are gonna kill us" i grinned. Em laughed "well let them cuz im spending time with my mikey" she had a big smile on her face.i looked at her."what?" "michael jay way,will you marry me?" my eyes widened "oh my gosh Em yes of course ill marry you!" i screamed so loud that Em almost crashed the van. Em pulled over on the side of the road a block away from the lucky 13. i practically ripped off my seat belt and climbed over to the drivers seat and sat in her lap and started kissing her. we pulled aparted after awhile "well somebodys happy" Em giggled. i smiled "why wouldnt i be? ive got the most bueatiful girl in the world here with me" Em blushed and pulled me in for another kiss. "no, i do and im glad im gonna spend the rest of my life with her."


The author's comments:
i wish life was like this