Just Me. | Teen Ink

Just Me.

Do you like yourself? Some say yes, some say no. Me? I'm ok. Not the ideal person, but not the worst either. I have my flaws. Everyone does. WEll, to sum it all up, I'm me. Thats simple, huh. Just me.

I'm ok with being myself. It shows my true colors. I don't try to pretend to be what I'm not. I just go along with what ever I have to. I survive.

Sometimes, surviving is hard. Balacing friends, homework, family, and work. Some people can push you way down. But friends and family are there to catch you, and pull you back up.

I try to think little of the negatives, and more on the positives. I surrond myself with people who make me happy. Who won't sabotage me, hurt me, or try to change me. As a myspace comment says: I would rather be hated for what I am, than loved for what I'm not. I surround myself with someone who makes me feel good.

I don't always do everything right, infact, I'm far from perfect. I have started rumors, called people names, hurt people,and just not able to do anthing right. But I try to learn from my mistakes. Again, to put it in simple terms, I try.

I am me. No one else. Plain ol' me, and I like it. I will survive. I will try. I know I can.