Stalker | Teen Ink

Stalker

In Reading class Mrs. McCray asked me to send a note to the office for her. I accepted. I held the piece of paper by my side as I walked. I wasn’t frantic because nobody was in the halls. I made it to the office and delivered the note. On my way back I crossed paths with David.

He blocked my way when I tried to walk past him safely. He grabbed my face in a hold that I couldn’t break. “Let me go.” I demanded. He chuckled evilly. “Let’s not be hasty Helen.” I kicked him in the shin which made him release his grip. I tried to run for it but he grabbed my hair and yanked me back. “Nice try, but you’re not getting away easily.” He said grabbing my arms and pulling me into him. I pushed against his chest to get away. He didn’t budge.

“What do you want?” I asked angrily. He didn’t answer but pulled me closer. He was leaning in and I wasn’t about to let him kiss me. I slammed my foot on his and he released again but wrapped his arm around my neck before I could flee. I elbowed him in the stomach and he grabbed it in pain. I went for the kill and kicked him where no guy wants to be kicked. He fell to his knees and groaned in pain. He cursed and I spun around to run back to class.

He was too quick for me and grabbed my foot. That tripped me and I fell down hard. I landed on my chest and screamed in pain. “Help me!” I screamed. David fled into the boy’s bathroom before a teacher came to my aid. It was Mrs. McCray. “Helen! What happened? Are you alright?” She said turning me over so that I lay on my back.

My whole Reading class was in the hallway by now. Maria rushed to my side and put my head in her lap. I mumbled a name before I went unconscious. “David Todd.” Then everything went black.

This is a piece from my book. Here Helen is getting stalked from her ex-boyfriend, David. Please comment and tell me how I did!

HelloLove said...
HelloLove, Dexter, Michigan

Twinkle, twinkle, little bat! How I wonder what you're at.
-Hatter
Tut, tut, child! Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it.
-Dutchess

very good! I love it!

melone96 said...
melone96, White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
thank u so much! that means alot 2 me! and if u want 2 read more look at my other pieces of work that i've submitted...some of it is from the book that i am writing. i hope u enjoy those 2!

angelambie BRONZE, Thunder Bay, Other
this is actually really good!!! i would love to read  more!