My name is Amy | Teen Ink

My name is Amy

By Briianna BRONZE, Bullhead City, Arizona
Briianna BRONZE, Bullhead City, Arizona

“Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Adolf Hiter<33

Amy cried while standing on the unstable bridge knowing this was the spot that would end her life. She took her last breath and jumped off the bridge those few seconds before she hit she knew it wasn’t so bad, by then it was too late, she hit the ground with and ear wrenching splat. Amy was dead.
The name is Amy Recler I'm seventeen, I killed myself last night. I didn’t know what else to do my mom hates me, my dad’s a cheater, I broke up with my boyfriend, he just wasn’t the same anymore, he seemed so obsessive and my best friend is moving to new jersey, she said “don’t worry everything will be okay your always gonna be my bestie.” I call her, she ignores me. She has a new boyfriend, I don’t care? I have other friends but they’re not really friends. My mother says I’m stupid, she says there are plenty of guys out there. Yeah right, she should see the scum she brings home. Makes me wonder...
****
A week before I jumped. Sunday August 2nd 2009 I was at the mall with my best friend Amanda and Boyfriend Ryland. Amanda and I went ahead leaving Ryland behind

The title is temporary. If you have any suggestions for the title then tell me (:
If you guys happen to like what you have read comment me telling me if you did or not then, I will post the rest(:
I'm just teasing but I will post the rest of it if you like it tho.

on Mar. 7 2010 at 6:51 pm
Sweatheart SILVER, BPT, Connecticut

I can do anything

i loved the story it was really fascinating i like the title and you should definitely keep on writing

on Mar. 6 2010 at 4:03 pm
Briianna BRONZE, Bullhead City, Arizona

Well, thank you((:

I'll have to read something of yours to return the favor. Thank you, I will do that soon?

on Mar. 6 2010 at 3:51 pm
-MidnightAngel- GOLD, A Field Of Paper Flowers, California

"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"

This is a REALLY interesting beginning. I think that the name you have for it right now is pretty good:-)

I think you should submit the rest of it. It really intriging;-}