My name is Amy

Amy cried while standing on the unstable bridge knowing this was the spot that would end her life. She took her last breath and jumped off the bridge those few seconds before she hit she knew it wasn’t so bad, by then it was too late, she hit the ground with and ear wrenching splat. Amy was dead.
The name is Amy Recler I'm seventeen, I killed myself last night. I didn’t know what else to do my mom hates me, my dad’s a cheater, I broke up with my boyfriend, he just wasn’t the same anymore, he seemed so obsessive and my best friend is moving to new jersey, she said “don’t worry everything will be okay your always gonna be my bestie.” I call her, she ignores me. She has a new boyfriend, I don’t care? I have other friends but they’re not really friends. My mother says I’m stupid, she says there are plenty of guys out there. Yeah right, she should see the scum she brings home. Makes me wonder...
****
A week before I jumped. Sunday August 2nd 2009 I was at the mall with my best friend Amanda and Boyfriend Ryland. Amanda and I went ahead leaving Ryland behind

dominicana said...
i loved the story it was really fascinating i like the title and you should definitely keep on writing

~MidnightAngel~ said...
This is a REALLY interesting beginning. I think that the name you have for it right now is pretty good:-)
I think you should submit the rest of it. It really intriging;-}

Briianna replied...
Well, thank you((:
I'll have to read something of yours to return the favor. Thank you, I will do that soon?