Middle School Sucks....Love Sucks More-Part 1

Is he looking at me? No way-not me! What do I do?
Oh GOD he's smiling! Is he smiling at ME?! Maybe he's smiling at Brittany....or maybe Gwen....no no....he hates them....
Oh Lord he's waving! He's waving he's waving he's waving! Do I wave back? What if he's not waving at me?! Oh please someone tell me what to do....
And just as I raised my hand to wave back, Justine sat down next to him.
Weston was smiling at Justine.
I sighed and turned away for a second. Maybe next time....maybe next time he'll wave at ME.... I looked back. Maybe....
Justine leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and he blushed.
Never mind.
I got my stuff together and jumped up just as the bell rang. Everyone shuffled out the door.
I was barely paying attention to anything. Maybe if I got a push-up....No no no. No matter what I wore or how I did my hair he would always think of me as that dork who's locker just happened to be next to his.
"Hey!" I shouted as I collided with someone in the hallway. We both fell to the ground.
"Ohmigosh!" he yelled. "I am so so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going! Oh, gee, this is all my fault."
"Yeah yeah yeah," I said, trying to pick my stuff back up.
"No," he said, "Let me get that. I'm so sorry!"
He picked up all of my textbooks and handed them to me.
"Yeah, thanks....?"
"Ryan," he said.
"Ryan. I'm Kait," I introduced myself.
Then he leaned down and picked up my copy of Hamlet. "You read Shakespeare?" he asked.
"Yeah," I said. "Thanks for the help, Ryan."
"No problem," he called after me as I began to walk off. "Don't mention it. See you round!"
I never thought I would ACUALLY talk to him again. He was just another polite guy that had accidentally bumped into me.
Right?
Little did I know.

DallysGrrl said...
Heyy!! Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm about to send in a new edition of Middle School Sucks....Love Sucks More! Hope you guys will read it and let other people know! Thanks so much!

Laughternchoclate said...
Apr. 10, 2010 at 9:06 am
Haha I want more! Great job :)

DallysGrrl replied...
thnx so much so glad u enjoyed it!!

TaylorAshely said...
Extremely real! I got hooked instantly. I wanted to keep reading. This is definately going into my favorites!

DallysGrrl replied...
WOW thnx so much!! So glad u were hooked so quickly n so glad u enjoyed it. I'm in the process of writing the other one, so u look out 4 that 1!!

roxawesomeness said...
Feb. 25, 2010 at 9:12 am
this is really good! really relatable, being in middle school. all i would say is just elaborate on the characters, so the reader can get to know them

DallysGrrl replied...
Haha thnx i will develop the characters more in the continuations 2 come!!

MarinaOreo said...
Yay your stuff is finally up! I love it so far, continue :)

DallysGrrl replied...
Thnx soooo much!! It took 4ever 2 get it up but it was worth it!!!!

MarinaOreo replied...
Def, youre welcome!

WriteForLove said...
This is great! I love how it's your actual thoughts because i can think of a few times when that was exactly what was going through my head!! And I'll be looking out for the next part!!!! Good job!

DallysGrrl replied...
Haha thnx so much!!!!

Silverae said...
that is really good! middleschool, tough times, huh? This is a really good story; I think you need to give more details about the characters and what is going on, but other than that, it really good. =)=)

DallysGrrl replied...
haha thnx sooooooo much!!!! um, with the characters, im planning on developing them more in my continuation on this and ull get 2 kno the kids more.