The Creepy Pizza Guy | Teen Ink

The Creepy Pizza Guy

January 29, 2010
By 13kayrose BRONZE, Fonda, New York
13kayrose BRONZE, Fonda, New York
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

The Creepy Pizza Guy
Creepy, creepy, creepy! When we finally got to our rooms on the boat there was this creepy guy standing in front of his door. I just ignored him and went into our room. My sister, Alice, and I were done unpacking. Now we were going to get a drink and start enjoying the cruise when he appears again. He was wearing a blue shirt and blue jeans. He had blond hair and blue eyes. His name tag said Charles Mcenly. When we got back, Charles was still standing outside his room but this time he had this weird smile on his face.

I went into the room first and my parents were nowhere to be seen. I called my Mom’s cell phone and we could hear it ringing. Alice found it on the bed so I tried my Dad’s. We could hear it ringing but it sounded like it was coming from the hallway. We went out in the hallway and it was coming from Charles room. Alice was trembling from fear that Charles kidnapped our parents.
We started sprinting to the front desk and told them that our parents were missing. On our way back to our room we passed the pizza place and there Charles was working. We started walking even faster than we were before. When we got done looking all over the boat and got back to the room Alice said she would go into Charles room tomorrow. It was a long night. I did not get much sleep. That morning there was a sign on his door that said your hours tomorrow would be 7pm-12am.

When we went out of the room Charles was again standing in front of his door with the creepy smile on his face. Alice was anxious to go in to Charles room but she would have to wait until 7:10 to go in so that we were sure he was not in the room. It came to that time and Alice was on her way into Charles room. I was in our room waiting for her arrival. Somehow I must have fallen asleep because it was now three p.m. Alice must have never come out!! Charles must have caught her and put her somewhere with my parents. This Charles guy is really freaking me out. I should have known something like this was going to happen to me when Charles was standing in front of his door. At that moment I have never felt so determined to get my family back!

I tried to keep myself busy while I waited for Charles shift to start. At six o’clock I started to feel a little nervous because I would have to go into Charles room in one hour. I had this gut feeling that my parents were in his room. The one thing that I was not sure of was whether my sister was in there or somewhere else. I was a little concerned on how I was going to get in but I had an idea. When the maid came to clean up his room I was going to put a door stop in his door without the maid knowing. The maid comes around 6:50. Charles would be on his was to work at that time.


It is seven o’clock and I’m in Charles room. I can hear something going on in the back of the room. I walk to the back and there was my Mom and Dad just sitting there talking. I asked them where Alice was and they said she was safe. So I asked them why they were in here and they said they were trying to teach me a life lesson. The reason they had to teach me a life lesson is because I have schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is a brain disease that I was born with. Charles Mcenly is actually my Mom’s cousin. My parents told me that my sister was in my Mom’s Uncle Marks room. We went to go get her and she told me that it was not easy to keep this a secret from me. I would not have been able to keep the secret very easily either. When we got back home I knew I could handle anything that comes my way.