Hurt! | Teen Ink

Hurt!

January 27, 2010
By Akame21 BRONZE, Eldorado, Texas
Akame21 BRONZE, Eldorado, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"No boy is worth your tears and the one that is will never make you cry"


so maybe i'm not the one that he wants.... so maybe i am not what you call beautiful... so maybe i'm not what you thought i would be.... so what if i don't just give myself away.....so what if i'm a virgin....so what if i'm dingy and dorky.... so maybe i have a gap between my teeth....so maybe i have chubby cheeks when i smile....so what if i keep to myself....so what if i don't want to be like the others.... so maybe i don't have enough confidence....so what if i'm not perfect....

You know i am like one of the fakest people ever......
but its funny because i'm not that kind of fake...

I'm fake because i don't show my emotions to you..... nor to anyone of that matter.....
I can't walk with my head held up high....I can't even defend myself....
I can't even hate you the way i should....yet i decide to forgive you.......
I want to move on and press foward but that little bit of hope stops me from doing so....

You said it yourself that i deserve so much more..... then how come if i deserve so much more your not with me?.....

Somedays are worth living for.....then there are some that just aren't even worth it....

i don't go out.....and i don't go in....
I'm caught between the line of love and hate....

yes i'm alive as we speak but i've been dead for a long time now...
you were just too selfish to not even see it

i've seen you hurt...
i've listen to your pain......i wasn't just listening i was hearing you...
but when it came to me...
where were you?
yes you listened.....but you weren't hearing....

i'm giving up now...
you can't break the broken
you can't bring me back....cuz you were the one who brought me here....

I'm stuck here...
there is no going back...
you can't undo what has been done....

say your sorry all you want....
it won't do anything

why couldn't you just stay where you were...
why did you have to come back...
I was healing more and more.....until.....
you re-entered into my world.......and....
with each day passing by....
little by little....
All hope of me recovering......vanished


The author's comments:
Something that came to the top of my head