8:50 Train Part 1

The summer nights were always peacefull back then. The sun stayed high in the sky 'till late, and children played untill the moon shown like a lightening bug in the star studdered sky. Every night was the same. A breezy touch to the heat as everyone played togethor. At this time it didnt matter what color you were or what part of the neighborhood you lived in. Everyone was the same and noone cared. Those were the good days, but now, the good days are gone.

After the assasination of Martin Luther King we blacks stayed at bay. We were afraid, afraid that since the whites had killed such an importiant man would we be any different? So we created out system. The system had ridged lines. The whites stayed on the north part of town and the blacks on the soulth. Anyone of the other type crossing the railroads seperating these zones could be killed. Now we were really scared of each other. Bolth races began to form teen gangs and gang fights began to be common. Bolth sides now have at least five gangs and thats where I am. I am Marcus Flint and we are the Soulthside Tigers.

8thOrion said...
Feb. 4, 2010 at 8:07 am
please rate my work