Innocent flirting or guilty obsession | Teen Ink

Innocent flirting or guilty obsession

By betty4 BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado
betty4 BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado

"Treat other how you wish to be treated" This is my faviorte quote becuase we should all use it in or lifes every day.

"Omg!" I quietly said to myself. He was watching me again. I wondered what this boy thought about when he looked at me.

"Damara, you will be partners with Josh." Mrs. Stone said as she flipped the pages in her grade book. All kinds of thoughts were racing through my mind. This boy stared at me 24/7 and I was going to be partners with him. We had to build a diagram of the reproduction system.
I was getting the construction paper when I felt a hand slightly rubbing against my leg. I started to look up but stopped half way. I was terrified of finding out who it was. I glanced up and saw josh saying nothing, I pushed his hand away. I was highly uncomfortable. He reached his hand over again trying to toumore than just my leg. I pulled my fist back and leaned forward. Blackout, I blacked out. When In recovered I saw josh holding his chest as if I had stopped a beat in his cold heart.

Three days passed, I opened my locker and saw a card. I thought it was from TJ, my boyfriend, But then I opened it, It read,

“Damara,

I’m sorry about science class it’s just I really like u!! And I want to b wit you! Ive liked you since elementary. I’d kill myself for you! I want to be wit u at any cost!!

Love,

Josh”

“What’s in your hand ?” TJ asked in a concerned tone.

“Nothing. A note!” I responded. He took it from me and read it. TJ runs towards the lunch room.

My nerves were going crazy as I ran to the lunch room. I got there and saw Tj pushing Josh around. Josh fought back but it didn’t do much. I stopped the fight and picked Josh up. He was bleeding.

I kept receiving letters from josh. There were so many I couldn’t read them all. I went to a party and TJ dropped me off. My door was opened and the car wasn’t there. I opened my room door and saw Josh looking at my pictures as if he was a welcome guest in my home.

“What are you doing in here? This ain’t no chill spot!”

“I wanted to see you and TJ wouldn’t lat me.”

“Get out now or I’m calling the cops!”

I grabbed my cell phone and dialed 911 but Josh grabbed me and I dropped my phone. He was much stronger than I thought; I couldn’t Break free. He dropped me no my bed and ripped my clothes off. I kept screaming hoping someone would hear me. As he was on top of me, I thought about how things started. It could have been prevented.

TJ heard me scream and ran in but Josh had already done what he wanted to do. TJ and josh started to fight. TJ hit josh in the head and josh dropped down to the floor. The cops arrived out side and got Josh out of my house. When Josh was in the cop car, he glanced up at me and grinned.

After missing three periods, I took a pregnancy test. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the little sign shaped like a cross.

i love alot of drama movies so i wanted to make my own drama story.

on Mar. 5 2010 at 9:28 am
PoetLaureate07 PLATINUM, Aberdeen, Mississippi

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing..

omg... idda killed him... the cops wudnta had to take him... theyda had to take my bf...