Chapter 1 - A Mesmerizing Summer with Crooked Hearts | Teen Ink

Chapter 1 - A Mesmerizing Summer with Crooked Hearts

MONDAY, JULY 9

I breathed heavily and relaxed on my bed, brooding over the coming events. The fan above me blew cool air onto my sweaty face. I had just woken up from a nightmare…a nightmare about clowns. Many times I find it hard to admit that I, Claire Belaqua, am completely petrified by clowns. As an almost 16 year old, this summer I had planned to face some of my fears. So far here is my progress…
?
Go to the circus (still have to do)
?
Bungee Jump
?
Cut my hair 4 inches (which is yet to come)
?
Ride all the roller coasters in Great America (My voice was gone by the end of the day due to nonstop screaming)
So far I’ve progressed satisfactorily. Cutting my long dark brown hazel hair is too hard, and as for facing clowns…I am going to the circus tomorrow with a few friends.
Anyways, school’s finally over and I’m glad to be free of the busy drama filled Freshman year. In many weeks to come I am going to start shopping for brand new school supplies, but in the meanwhile, I’ll be attending the numerous parties all summer long.

Ive written WAY more. Enjoy :) Ill keep posting chapters..
This is about a drama filled life during a summer filled with numerous parties. About how highschool kids go crazy while trying to stay in their limits.

Ricirate said...
Ricirate, San Jos, California

"In a world of cheerios, be a fruitloop."

Thank you :) hey i ddnt know u had an account oor whatevr. haha how did u find me? anyways ya read the second chapter, ive changed it a bit. idk if its been approved yet

daziahrai said...
Wow.... For some reason, reading it on the computer/Teen Ink just seems AWESOME! Compared to reading it in your notebook. And I'm glad that you didn't chose my title. ;D

It looks good!