Weird adventure | Teen Ink

Weird adventure

January 25, 2010
By joe humphreys BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada
joe humphreys BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Have you ever regretted something so much that you wanted to go back in time and change it? For a fact I know that I have been in this position before.

One day I was supposed to watch my little brother for the day. It was just my little brother and I all alone in the house. I invited one of my friends over to play the X Box 360. My friend’s mom dropped him off and said,” I will come and pick you up in three hours.” So she left and we went inside and sat my little brother down, turned on the TV to “SpongeBob” and said,” Don’t move.” We played plenty of games. After two and a half hours of playing X Box 360 we went to get a snack. We went to go check on my little brother and he wasn’t there. We started to freak out; we started to look all around the house, under all of the beds, in all rooms, all over the house. The next 0place we checked was in the backyard. So we opened the door and there he was in the pool, the red pool. It used to be blue but now it’s just red. There he was in the pool face down with all of his clothes on. After we got a good look at my little brother we called 911 and my parents. They came and the ambulance picked up my little brother and took him into the car and drove off I was in big trouble.

That day was morally corrupted for me and every year on that day all I can think about is what I did. And any pool I look at is always red. How’s that for regretful.