I loved you, but not anymore.

By h_girl123 GOLD, Claremore, Oklahoma
h_girl123 GOLD, Claremore, Oklahoma

"Playing life by ear"

I walked to my locker to put my books away after my boring, English class, and that was when I saw him walking my way. He was three years older, and absolutely adorable! He was a real gentleman, and everyone knew it. And to make it even better, he was mine.

Troy and I had been dating for over three months. I was a freshman, and he was a senior. We didn’t care about the age, though.

“Hey, Babe.” He said, coming up to me and putting his arm around my waist.

“Hey,” I kissed his cheek.

“Are we hanging out after school today?”

I nodded a joyful nod. “You should come over to my house today.” I announced.

“I thought that your dad wouldn’t let me in your house?” It was a question. My father didn’t agree with the age difference between Troy and me, but that wasn’t going to stop me.

“Well, he won’t, but he is out of town.” I explained. “The house will be empty.”

“Oh really?” He raised his eyebrow like he normally did when an idea intrigued him. I shook my head, and rolled my eyes with a small giggle as he pulled me closer.

Two weeks later.

“Troy, I’m pregnant.” I told him in a silent classroom that I had forced him in to talk.

“You cheated on me?” He was angry.

“It’s your’s!” I exclaimed.

“No, it’s not.” He stated, and then walked out of the room.

I was a freshman in high school, and not only was I pregnant, but I was officially alone.

on Jan. 25 2010 at 7:30 pm
lily1411 BRONZE, Fargo, North Dakota

Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.

--Benjamin Franklin

this probably one of the most raw things that I've read so far. and that's a compliment. If it became a book, put me on the waiting list:)

on Jan. 25 2010 at 12:50 pm
Secret_Love_Tells GOLD, Harrisonburg, Virginia

"I love you more than the sun loves the sky and the moon loves the stars" --my best friend
"Do it for love." --sark
"One does not succeed in never falling but in getting back up evertime they do so."- Confucius

I really like this! My mom was actually a teen mom... with me. She was 15 when she got pregnant and 16 when she had me. She's only 31 now.... do the math.

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!