something within our mind | Teen Ink

something within our mind

January 14, 2010
By Kassandra Saliba BRONZE, Oviedo, Florida
Kassandra Saliba BRONZE, Oviedo, Florida
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

A secret place you go that only you can get there. A place where you can touch the sky and feel the clouds rush through your fingers. Where the sun wakes up the morning and everything comes to life. From a night of silence and stillness, of the water from lakes rushing calmly along its way. Where the moon takes the place of the sun, where the wind sits right beside you and you can hear it whisper in your ear in times of need. Where leaves rustle through the trees. And if you listen close enough you can hear a wolf cry t the moon. The landscape that I’m explaining to you is only something you can only imagine in your head. The wind as it blows by holds memories and pictures, and different things flashes in your head. Where the sky is black and the moon shines on the water making everything look dark and blue. You can here a herd of white mustang’s stripe the land running full speed to the mountains. Every hoof that hits the ground is every b eat of your heart pounding inside of you but yet you heart is still and calm. And when morning falls upon us your wake up to something that you don’t describe or see in everyday life it’s a place that is known as peace.


The author's comments:
somewhere you can be free