Kasey cutter

Kasey looked down at all of the scars on her wrists, she knew that someday she'd regret doing that to herself, but not today. Today, she was sitting in her closet with a razor, talking herself out of hurting herself again. She didn't know if she could do it, the pain was unbearable. Kasey was sure that if anyone found out, her mother would make her go to some psycho ward and talk about why she is doing this to herself, but the truth is, she didn't even know. She didn't know how long this would continue, or how long it had been since she made the first slice in her wrist.
One thing she did remember, is the feeling she got the first time she cut herself. It was the ultimate high, from then on it's been an addiction. She doesn't know how to stop.

KaseyCossolotto said...
Dec. 19, 2011 at 9:50 am
lol. wow. you just described my freshman year right down to the last detail. hehe. I agree with erinzombie, though. Stay away from the life. you have no idea how hard it was to stop, but I'm all better now, and life is just the best. :) keep writing. you're very good.

erinzombie said...
I really liked this. The way it's written, very in context with the character of a teenger makes it realistic... don't become too interested in cutting though, you don't know where you might end up- its a bad thing, always. Maybe you should emphasie more on the negetive note, rather than the sense of euphoria. Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
x