Noah's Side part 4 | Teen Ink

Noah's Side part 4

By aliciagoesrawr SILVER, Concord, California
aliciagoesrawr SILVER, Concord, California

"wouldn't you like to know?"

When I heard the car leave the driveway I locked the door and leaned against the wall. My body hurt, my legs wouldn’t support me anymore. I felt nothing, just numb all over. I somehow managed to crawl to the bathroom and pull myself to look at my reflection. I splashed cold water on my face, that didn’t make the pain go away. I pulled out a razor blade. I looked at it. Temptation growing all over me. I ripped my shirt off and sank to the floor with the blade in my hand. I held my arm out and cut into my skin. I held my screams inside. ‘Deeper, Noah, much deeper.’ I cut harder and deeper. I let out a scream as the blood dripped down my arm. I cried and cut. It throbbed, but it was nothing compared to the hole in my heart. I wanted to cut every inch of my body in hopes of repairing the hole. I let the bloody blade drop to the tile and cried. I wrapped my arm in cloth to keep myself from bleeding any further. I cleaned up the mess and tossed the blade away.

I flipped through the television shows not really watching, just looking for a distraction. I fell asleep with the remote in my hand and the television on. I awoke the next morning to Frankie looking up at me with sparkles in his chocolate colored eyes. I scratched his head then told him I’d play later. I showered and got dressed, getting ready for the joyful adventure of school.

hmm feedback now?