The House On Apple Street | Teen Ink

The House On Apple Street

By Twizzler BRONZE, GrandIsland, Nebraska
Twizzler BRONZE, GrandIsland, Nebraska

I have always wanted to live in a nice big, house warming house. I have always dreamed about living in a very nice neighborhood that has a very fresh and outdoor smell. I want my house to have a apply smell that makes you take your mind off of anything that may bother you.

I am going to have a three story house with four bedrooms and two baths. A two door garage with a big back yard. The house is a yellowish-white color. I am going to have this house hopefully in the future.
My career is a Nurse and I will made good enough money to get my dream house.

There is a master bed and bath, where me and my husband will sleep. Then there are three other medium size rooms. The Kitchen is just huge and very. The living room is a pretty good size to “Well it’s good enough for us.” Then the dinning room is the best place to be because we get to have a family conversation and get to say our peek and core of our day.Now my favorite part of the house is the bath rooms “wow”. They are amazing. I love to sit in my hot-tub-bath-tub!
That bathroom would be the girls and the other would be the boys.

My house man, I would love to have that type of house. I will get the apply fresh outdoor smell, and the beautiful house along with that also.

I read a book in school and we had to write a chapter similar to a chapter in the book. so i wrote about the chapter that was titled The House On Mango Street but i rewrote it to be my own writing.