I'm done with you

You never know what you love till its gone. you never know what you'll miss till u miss it so much its hard to bare. you'll never believe how much you need me till I'm gone . if you don't realize soon how much you messed up your life then i don't know what I'll do without you.

It may be a hard choice but I'll leave you in a heart beat is i have to. I'll leave you just like that you messed up to much so to that and with a tear wiped away I'll say good-bye, i know I'll miss you but it's your loss not mine so good-bye were through, I'm done with you.

You never know what you have till it's gone. You never know what you love till it's gone. You never know what you'll miss till you miss it so much it's hard to bare. So to that I say good-bye I say I'm done with you we're through! I never want to speak to you again!

Krishal said...
Its all good Becuz she's just 12 years old! amazing! ~krishal :D

noname said...
Nov. 26, 2009 at 1:16 am
u better of broke up with him!! he sounds very mean :*(

dragonfan replied...
Nov. 27, 2009 at 6:25 am
i did and he was but now i have the nicest guy on earth so im OK :)

noname replied...
good! i hope u 2 have the time of your life! :)

dragonfan replied...
i will thanks

~*el-oh-vee-ee*~ replied...
haha. i agree with noname. and this is really good. talent!!! :D

Nicovera replied...
Dec. 9, 2009 at 6:51 am
this was great! Did you show the ex this? I wonder if it would make him realize what he's doing is wrong.

dragonfan replied...
i did and he well im not sayen what he said ill just say he needs anger management