Numbers

Numbers circled the page. Confussing as they were, she kept looking. The clock haunted her, teasing her with the sounds. Tick...Tock. She looked down once more. Numbers were everywere. She looked down again and slowly she circled C. She could feel blood coming down her nose and sweat combined. Her palms were wet to. But she kept looking. She got out of her seat to sharpen her pencil. The kids only looked not saying anything. They only looked down at the confusing numbers, though it was simple for them. She steped outside of the classroom. Heart pounding she calmed down. Then she lost control and fell over. The teacher came out and whipsperd word for she could not understand. Her hands were cold as ice but she went in anyways. She sat down at her desk and looked down. Number whirling and whinding thoughout the paper. It confussed her. She looked at the other children. One stared straight back at her. He swallowed and pretended he didn't notice. She breathed deeply, taking in all the air she needed and looked down. Only one mark was on her paper. She brushed the hair out of her eyes. She looked at the clock. Tick...Tock. Only five more minutes she thought to herslef. She looked down and sighed. The sound of the bell was louder, pounding in her ears. She walked slowly and skittish.
"Is that all of your work" The teacher asked her. She looked down. Numbers everywere. She nodded and gave him the paper.

Sarah B. said...
i thoght it was rlly interesting. but i reall ydidnt like the ending but other than that it was good.

Lillybear replied...
Ok thanks this is my 1st draft but please just tell me it I should change anything! :)