A day in Ireland | Teen Ink

A day in Ireland

By Tyler Flinn BRONZE, Lubbock, Texas
Tyler Flinn BRONZE, Lubbock, Texas

It was a warm summer day. The usual bustle of the people of Ireland was about. “Beer, cold delicious beer for sell”, I yelled at the top of my lungs. “How bout you sir, you want some beer”, I repeated to every man that walked by. As I passed a bread stand my stomach growled with hunger. I tried to sneak a piece under my jacket but a policeman saw me. He began to blow his whistle and chase me but I got away. As I walked around the corner of a street in Dublin, I saw another kid trying to sell beer on my corner. “Hey! What do you think you’re doing on my corner”, I said to him. He refused to acknowledge me so I walked up to him and popped him in the jaw. He recovered quickly and was coming at me. I gave him a couple of combos to the face and he went down. I picked up my beer and walked away. As I was walking I felt a sharp pain in my lower back, when I reached back there I felt the warm trickle of blood flow down my back. I turned around and saw the kid I just beat up holding a soaked blade in his hand. I fell to my knees and everything went black.

it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!