The Marcella Wig | Teen Ink

The Marcella Wig

By *Babygurl22* GOLD, Warsaw, Illinois
*Babygurl22* GOLD, Warsaw, Illinois

I LOVE THE COLOR ORANGE!!!!!!!!!! Love y'all...

Hello I am Marcella Romano I am a newspaper reporter for The Marcella Wig. The news today is that there was a fight on Main Street at one o'clock and I'm here to tell you the bloody details. There was a woman her name was Rachelle Leroy. The other women's name is Ashley Prewett. They had got in a fight because Rachelle called Ashley a fat tomato.
She called her other names that we can not speak of. They had been lifelong enemies because Rachelle is jealous of Ashley because Ashley is marrying Rachelle's elementary crush, Austin Reneau. Well Rachelle can't stand Ashley anymore and Ashley has the same feelings for her. I have just recieved news that after Ashley was pulled off Rachelle another girl had jumped in and started fighting her.

Well now Rachelle has been taken to the hospital with many injuries and we have just found out that she is PREGNANT, at the age of fourteen. That is just terrible. What kind of parents would let a teenager get pregnant and ruin their life before they could live it? Well that's all for now, if i hear more I'll let you know. this is Marcella Romano saying" Peace out!!!!"