Coming Soon: Diary of a Teenage Poet

Going to high school can be a challenge in itself. But what if you spent your first year of high school at a totally different place, where you know no one? Welcome to the world of fourteen-year-old Jazmine. The only thing she has is her poetry, and her love for music. Over the course of this year, Jazmine learns to live, love, let go, strive, and to never give up. Her emotions, her feelings, her perspectives, her dreams. It all shows in her poetry. Come and take a look into the Diary of a Teenage Poet.

~*The-Broken-Hearted-Girl*~ said...
okay if you're seriously writing something about this, please please PLEASE tell me when you've posted it or if you're finished and it's posted and now you're waiting cuz iiiiiii wanna read it!

Lostinbooks This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 1, 2009 at 12:12 am
Yeah! sounds familiar...I think I might know this person...okay...I'm a poet. Write this 'Diary', okay?

DrewMc replied...
I'm trying to create a median. But yeah, i will let you both know when it goes online! Promise! But it will be a while.