The Last Kiss

Jareds soft lips touch mine. I pull away slowley, and open my eyes. A small smile appers across his face. I giggle. My mother calls me in. I laugh as I run to my house. I turn around, and wave goodbye.

The bright sun rises over the moutain. I go out side to see Jared. His beautiful green eyes met mine. It's as if my heart is doing flips. He lightly kisses me, but nothing like befor. This time it was as if somethig was wrong.

As we walk to the park he seems angry, or sad I can't tell. I ask him whats wrong. He tells me he wants to talk. I try to say okay , but there is a lump in my throught inabling the word from coming out, so I just shake my head.

We get there, and sit on the hard bench wet from last nights rain. A tear falls from his eye,as I wrap him in a hug. He tells me that he is very sick, and isn't going to live much longer. I gasp as he tells me the rest. His voice cracked when he tells me we need ti brake up. I told him we need each other. Then he tells me okay, and I call my mom to pick us up.

A week later he asked me to marrie him. I say yes. We get married right there on his bed.

The day after that he tells me he is about to die right there. so I give A kiss, the last kiss.

BIG_SIS_101 said...
Nice job little sister.

VampChick719!! said...
Omg nice i'm so happy i finally got around to reading your story i like how you began the story... oh and btw it was a really abrupt ending you should do like a... um secuil... idk how to spell it but like continue the story!! gtg love ya S!! :)

<3::wish4wings::<3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 22, 2009 at 10:42 am :
i agree! you should continue the story, it would be really good. i like what you have so far though, so keep writing!! :D great work.

!!!JuSt~Me!!! replied...
Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:59 am :
Okay. I will.

Felipe#1 said...
Oct. 20, 2009 at 11:57 am:
Good intresting

!!!JuSt~Me!!! replied...
Oct. 20, 2009 at 12:01 pm :
Nice name. Did you read it???

LeslieAnn said...
I liked it a lot, but I just feel like it was a really abrupt ending. Maybe try easing into it a bit more.

icemt13 said...
this story is touching i wish it could be turned into a book i would read it

bookworm replied...
Oct. 14, 2009 at 7:44 pm :
i know me 2

bella boo!!!!!!!! said...
its wonderful!!!!it doesnt remind me of twilight. more of a walk to remember

bloss.c. said...
Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:05 am:
So sad but it is very moving. i like it. =')

DesertGirl said...
It was a good artical. Did you get that from the Twilight books?

!!!JuSt~Me!!! replied...
Oct. 19, 2009 at 1:16 pm :
No. It poped in to my head one day!

VampireChick719 replied...
Nov. 25, 2009 at 10:28 am :
POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emily.louise said...
Soooo sad! I cant give you a full 5 stars because it made me cry!!!!:( you are great at writing, though. Have you read the Twilight books??? You have the author's writing style. It's beautiful:)

!!!JuSt~Me!!! replied...
Oct. 19, 2009 at 3:08 pm :
Thank you.

VampireChick719 replied...
Oct. 23, 2009 at 6:53 pm :
Wow stef lots o ppl really like ur writing style and think you write like stephanie meyer... haha u have the same name lol!!!!! sorry i think that hilarious!! :P

!!!JuSt~Me!!! replied...
Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:01 am :
Lol. Hahaha