What May Happen Will never be known.

Sitting in class, writing quotes from songs on my binder. I look up and see the people , the people that make fun of me, that laugh at my expence. I loose all self-confidence. It drains from my mind, my body. Watching every movethey make waiting for them to strike at my dignity, mor whats left of my confidence. My love for school lowers, for I will not want to come as much as I did at dawn, when I awoke to the bright, shiny face of my older sister. My friends wil miss me, but we all miss something, someone. It's quite sad.
I lay lifelessly on my red comforter ion my bed, looking out my window... no one will know about this lifeless, cold, vacant body until dawn when my sisters bright shiny face turns white with fear. She looks into my vacant eyes and says, "They'll refret what they said." As she stomps pout of my room with rage, my mom comes in ad screams and my dad calls the hospital, although he knows i'm gone, gone forever. My veins are dry and my skin is cold.

Forget me. Please.

~~~HeArTbRoKeN~~~ said...
wow that is so sad! But I understand where the girl you were writhing about was coming from :'(

lalalahahahadifferent said...
This is really well written. Everytime I read your work I find myself more and more in love with your style. I know how you feel except I just get ignored and everyone acts like me and my friends aren't even there.

Em-ily said...
this is amazing.

Courtney P. said...
Wow. That was really good! You made me feel the emotions you expressed, which is a sign of a good author.

LeslieAnn said...
This left me breathless. You really make the subtletly in the story work. I think you are going places with your writing.

PrincessS replied...
Oct. 16, 2009 at 12:05 am
This is brilliant, well written, it has so much depth and i can feel the pain, it brought tears to my eyes. Well written, you are wonderful...in fact while reading i even felt a chill down my spine.

heartbreak_holly replied...
Sorry for the spelling and sentence mistakes I was typing as fast as possible on a time limit

DarkPhoenix said...
Wow this really sent a shiver down my spine, I could feel the emotion that the character was feeling, the hurt and the sense of aloneness.
You tell the reader about the emotions that the character is feeling, so they feel it too.

thisisreallife replied...
I'm sending this to my friend who cuts to show her this can happen!