what is death? | Teen Ink

what is death?

By sexygirl19 BRONZE, LOWELL, Massachusetts
sexygirl19 BRONZE, LOWELL, Massachusetts

Death is something we can't control
it sends pain to both our hearts and our soul, it is hard to hide the burning pain afta a loved one dies, nothing is eva the same, Death can come ant where , anytime. some people are not ready to take the big climb, Everybody knows that you can't hide , you cant run, ,
soon some day your own day will come

I've almost died once, and I sware its like my I was floating above my own body and looking down on me when an angle came down and told me its not my time, NOW i CHERISH THE TIME i HAVE HERE ON EARTH!

_helenhorton SILVER, Springfield, Ohio
it's very inspirational.. yet it can differ in meaning. I like it because it has very strong sentences and it builds you up somehow. p.s: write ever instead of eva :)

flockm said...
I love this! Yet, it has some mistakes such as two commas after "you can't run."Also try to stay away from computer speak as you said "eva" you should say ever. Yet, I really like this because as you said "someday your day will come" and i like the line "Death is something we can't control." Usally people are afraid of death yet you should not be afraid, and make life the best it can be.

Zero_K DIAMOND said...
Zero_K DIAMOND, Moosic, Pennsylvania

"Life's no fun if you're not insane, otherwise you grow up to be an accountant." -Moi

I like the message, but stay away from slang and computer speak like "eva" for "ever".

-Blessed Be!

+++ZERO+++

ellabella said...
hey i love this! i feel you and this was amazing! my friend just died so i guess i can feelt he same!

ella (: