what is death?

Death is something we can't control
it sends pain to both our hearts and our soul, it is hard to hide the burning pain afta a loved one dies, nothing is eva the same, Death can come ant where , anytime. some people are not ready to take the big climb, Everybody knows that you can't hide , you cant run, ,
soon some day your own day will come

scoot413 said...
it's very inspirational.. yet it can differ in meaning. I like it because it has very strong sentences and it builds you up somehow. p.s: write ever instead of eva :)

flockm said...
I love this! Yet, it has some mistakes such as two commas after "you can't run."Also try to stay away from computer speak as you said "eva" you should say ever. Yet, I really like this because as you said "someday your day will come" and i like the line "Death is something we can't control." Usally people are afraid of death yet you should not be afraid, and make life the best it can be.

ellabella said...
hey i love this! i feel you and this was amazing! my friend just died so i guess i can feelt he same!
ella (:

Zero_K This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I like the message, but stay away from slang and computer speak like "eva" for "ever".
-Blessed Be!
+++ZERO+++