Summer Time again....

Have you ever wondered how you affect someone else's life? How would their life change if you weren't in it? Most of the people I know disappear for the summer. Goodbyes in June, then hello's in September, sometimes they sseem like different people. So I have come to love and hate the summers. Love the peace of quiet of being alone, but hate the lonliness of being forgotten. I disappear out of their lives for those sunny summer days, then become important once the leaves begin to fall. Is it selfish to want to be the one not so easily lost? Or maybe, I just expect too much. Life without me isn't so different from when I am there. My effect on people fades as the days pass. Things that were important one day, gone the next. No one remembers the one who easily disappears, they forget as easily as if it was summer time again.

calayfosho said...
this is great. its really true, and describes what happens during the summer plus the different impacts that everyone has on eachother.....

Chelsea M. said...
Sept. 26, 2009 at 10:11 am
I like it! And it's soo true! I feel that way most summers.

LilaEnvyy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
love this.

Erika E. said...
I love this, and yes i have wondered the same thing often