What I need?

“I’m Drake,”

“So?” I raise an eyebrow at the tall brown eyed boy standing over me.

“So, I just thought-well you know,” I smile to myself as he twitches nervously.

“No, I don’t know.” I turn on my heels and head down the long hallway. But it isn’t long before the ‘Drake’ boy catches up to me. “What?” I ask, already getting bored of him.

“I was wondering…” He paused, annoying me more.

“Well? Spit it out already!” I stop and throw my hands up. Why does everyone always bug me?

“If you wanted to be friends,” He stares down at his feet. I look him over and start walking again.

“I don’t need friends,” I state knowing that he won’t give up.

“Well what do you need?” This catches me off guard. Nobody has ever asked me what I nee. So I stop and this time I’m the one looking down and my feet.

“I don’t know,” I whisper.

“That’s okay,” His sweet breath caresses my cheek. I look back up at him, questioning.

“Is it?” A crooked smile plays across his face.

“We’ll find out, together.” Then the strange boy hugged me. And from then on, Drake and I became each others need.

sasssgirrrl22 said...
i think this is really cute & i really like it but the only thing is that it seemed kinda rushed. idk maybe its just me. good job!

soccercrazy said...
Dec. 23, 2009 at 12:23 am
oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, please please please write a sequel! that was such a ginormous cliffhanger, i'm hanging by my hair here...! i want to keep reading. give me something to keep reading. =]

NeverSayNever replied...
I wrote this with a cliff hanger for the reader to fill in the blanks of afterwards, but I might consider writing a sequel or something from years later.

soccercrazy replied...
Dec. 28, 2009 at 12:41 am
please do. i think it would be lovely to see what your take on the situation would bring. =]

KiraKira said...
This is cute. What happens?

Kc~to~thy~night~I~shall~belong replied...
Oct. 3, 2009 at 3:17 am
Well this was just a really short story of mine, I have started about twenty different dtories, just most are too long to post

kmblue This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
i really love your fiction peices. please post them! even if they are too long. ill be you dedicated reader! hahah

Maybe`you`do`deserve`a`second`chance... replied...
I have posted tons, they just don't get put on, it's kinda sad since i love all the other pieces better

LaylaViolet said...
Oh, and I like the House of Night series too. I totally have Vampire Fever; and I'm not complaining :D Who's the author of Evermore? I'm really curious.

The author of evermore is I belive to be Allyson Noel, excuse me if I mess up the spelling lol :)

LaylaViolet said...
I did, in fact, like it. Very much. It was very interesting and kinda made me laugh (is that what you were going for?) Anyhoo, I really like your fiction pieces; poetry's not really my thing. Keep writing; you're really good! :P