Popular by a zit

Today was the very first day at Delta High and I woke up with the biggest, ugliest zit I have ever had. There was NO way I could go to school like this! I didn't want to be known as, "The-girl-with-the-zit-on-her-cheek-on-the-first-day-of-school“. I would die if that happened! But there was no way I could stay home; it was the first day of school. I had to put on all the Clean & Clear as possible and brave the storm. It was horrible! Everyone was looking at me and giggling. I wanted to dig a hole and never come out. In my first period no one talked to me. They would come up, look at the zit, and then leave laughing. I tried to be a good sport about it and make fun of myself but it was hard. By the end of the day I made zero friends, but the plus side? Everyone knew my name. I wasn't "The-girl-with-the-zit-on-her-cheek-on-the-first-day-of-school" I was "Nancy-the-girl-with-the-zit-on-her-cheek-on-the-first-day-of-school". I guess it was cool. Everyone knew me but I still had no friends. I guess a zit can make you popular. I tried to act cool the next day (my zit shrunk) and walk next to the cheerleaders but they ignored me and called me “Freak” and asked me where my zit was. The second day was even worse than the first. I wanted to die when a kid came up and asked, “Can I get a picture of you zit, you know, before it’s gone?” I ran away crying. My life officially sucked, and not even the band geeks would talk to me. I couldn’t wait for the day to be over. And when it was, I ran home and never went back to Delta High and was never known as "Nancy-the-girl-with-the-zit-on-her-cheek-on-the-first-day-of-school” again.

michelle_my_belle said...
I'm guessing you're not yet in high school?

Tienna F. replied...
Oct. 17, 2009 at 8:45 pm :
yeah it says so im my little quotation marks

michelle_my_belle replied...
Oct. 17, 2009 at 9:47 pm :
I see. It's not really this bad, don't worry!