Friends Reconnected

Sam and Chris were friends for many years.

They attended the same school and lived in the same neighborhood, and on the same block. Sam's family had decided to move to San Francisco, California, Sam and Chris were devastated, they thought they would never see each other again.

After 7 years Sam and Chris hadn't spoken to each other, soon after they graduated high school ,and they were getting ready for college , until Sam's parents decide to travel back to the old neighborhood. Sam called Chris on the phone to tell him he was coming back to visit, Chris was so anxious and excited.

Chris waited and waited for Sam to arrive, when Sam finally reached Chris' house they talked about everything, they went to arcades, the Cinema (Movies), and many other activities. The best part they were going to the same college, and were roommates, they were so happy...... and that's how they got reconnected.

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is such a sweet story, but I'd like to share some advice with you that my English teacher tells me all the time. Show me, don't tell me. You told me that they were devastated, but you could have shown me by replacing it with descriptive words-how tears streaked down their faces and they clung to each other with worry.
I hope that helps you, and KEEP WRITING!!