Thinking Upon Life

Under the rock was probaly an ant struggling to be with its friends and family. I was sitting on that rock thinking about all the things that were important to us, but we never really cared for it. We don't really need shoes but they are good for our feet and we just get them all muddy and then come home throwing them off of our feet and letting them lay there never touching them again because of their horrible condition. We would only wear them ocationaly, like if our mom forced us to say stuff like, " your feet will grow out of them!" We ocasionally care for these little things and slightly forget about them like recycling. Sure I LOVE to recycle, but sometimes you never find a recycling bin/can and just throw it in the trash can anyways. We are so spoiled that we never feel like we are because so and so has shiny new purple socks with a matching belt or so and so lives in a mansion. It's kind of funny that sort of base our lives on ourselves and other people's lives. So and so has a Wii!! MOM GET ME A WII. Sitting on the rock made me relize, hey, it's time to change the way I am, I mean i can see blue skys and green grass while the men and woman in war may never see it again. The night is still young and so is my life, so WHAT THE HEY! I got off the rock tieing my shoes, polishing my shoes and went to look for a bin to put a sign saying recycle on it. If only making a change was so easy.

Tears2Roses said...
Wow thats deep. I thought about what it would be like to be as fragle as an ant after killing one the other day it made me feel horible that i had just ended a inusent life. Could i be that fragle that some one could come any moment and squish me? Keep writing and Recycleing!!!

flyingcow replied...
yea thanks! this is awesome! even though there is like different points of views like 1st person 2nd person 3rd person it cool just to not care about writing rules and just write out how u feel i guess. that's why writing helps u know. helps with just letting it out. there is no write or worng (get it i sai write instead of right as a joke) .. ~.~