Vision | Teen Ink

Vision

April 1, 2009
By Gloria619 SILVER, Grants Pass, Oregon
Gloria619 SILVER, Grants Pass, Oregon
5 articles 5 photos 3 comments

Into so many worlds of ideas, into the worlds of imagination. Creators have given us lifetimes of visions. I have foreseen what has come of your ancestors, their children, and of the generation that will rule the world beneath the mind of the wisest souls. A single mind will pierce into the hearts of many and view out the eyes of all. But contradiction plays its cards within this future. Evil can digest liberty within moments of its return. If the living children of the earth obscure truth, then life will become fatal.
The spears of the beast will be brought up from the darkest of hours. Human kind will dwell in its own blood thirsty bath. Spirits will break and visions shattered. Beauty of the delicate rose will complicate itself in the midst of winter’s bloom. The sun will burrow itself into the depths of life and burn the everlasting memory. He who slashed the knife across the innocents touch will redeem himself. Corruption will come forth in sequels, madness in single hours. Foul order will come of the night and disease by dawn. Silence will evict itself of the passing moments and screams come from the harp of the angel.
But only does the complicated eye try to find its way back home. He who seeks power in the simplest of ways discovers a king within himself. When realization plays its most important role, the truth is to be told. With the strength given to a single soul, then will the rest fallow. The power of one will be released into the creation of all. The vision of a child will complete the prayers of the souls of life.
I speak of just simple images. You decided which arrival is to be received.