Not finished at all, just want everyones opinion of wther I should carry on.

She stood tall in her Prada Stilettos, her blonde hair sashayed around her prominent waist and her pearly teeth were set in to a harsh smile that quivered at the edges with a knowing intensity. I stared at the stranger before me, peering curiously through the admirable mirror that had been so carefully placed before me.

'Who am I?' I wondered, scrutinizing the girl I had become. I had to search deep, behind the dark tamed lashes, somewhere beneath the harsh eyes and the sloping contours of her scowling face I found her. The girl I had once been. The girl who laughed at silly jokes, the girl who would conquer the whole wide world, the girl who was proud to be Jemimah Phyllis MacLeod.

distant_dreamer said...
I love it please write more!!! You are so talented at writing!! And your not alone I love to read a lot too! 5 stars!

Hope_Princess said...
You should definitely carry on, I'm dieing to know what's going to happen. Already I can see that you're very good at describing things.

Joyfulnoise13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Interesting first paragraph. It made me want to read more. I think you should keep going on this one.