my dream

I was in one of those tall grass mazes. I wasn't sure why, but I was scared. It's like if I didn't get to the middle in time, something bad was gonna happen. Tension was building, and I started to get lost. Getting to the center was becoming more and more important by the second. Like if whatever was there was going to be gone, and I was on a timer. I ran faster and faster, until I broke into a large round clearing, and knew I was done with the maze.
but there was nothing here. That's when I realized. I had been looking for you. But you weren't here. You were never in this maze, but you had been with me at one time, probably before I entered. But you were gone. There would never be anything here anymore. I had done all that running for nothing, because you weren't here......

*****
I woke up screaming. Huddling my knees to my chest, I somehow convinced myself if I looked, you would be lying next to me. So I looked. Not surprisingly, the pillow was empty. Because just like back in the the maze, you were gone.

uncaring-unknowing-unthinking said...
this was truely amazing prolly best one i read on hear

kumiko-chan replied...
lol, thanks, ur the first one to comment on any of my works, so that means alot! i forgot to mention, i made this whole dream up...