Inner War at The Tip of My Tounge

Gently his eyes carress mine.. Glancing at me and smiling.. His smile so brilliant and sexy.. The slight preppy/slight thuggish demeanor so appealling, bringing so much sunshine to my soul.. In his arms he gently holds me close to his chest.. Thud..Thump..Thud..beats his heart.. In and out he breathes.. He raises his hand to my face and gently lovingly strokes my cheeks..wiping the tears away.. He raises my chin towards him with his indexfinger as his soft, pink lips kiss mine.. In my mind, tell him, I want to... in my soul, desire him, I do.. show him how much he means to me, im afraid..but crave and long to do so if my willingness to overcome what the past has brought me, allows the thin line between my lips to widen and the words of a confession is uttered off the tip of my tounge..I would do so..so I try.. The sudden urge to speak on the feelings stirred up in the depth of my spirit is released... Thus shoving the words out of my mouth.. {pause}.. But I studdered.. And as I began to weep because of the inner war I created within my heart..he pressed his finger against my lips and said "Say no more..I love you too!"