The Doppelgangers | Teen Ink

The Doppelgangers

By Nazia Nowshin BRONZE, Moosic, Pennsylvania
Nazia Nowshin BRONZE, Moosic, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

See those mirrors. Those mirrors reflect me. They show not only one side, but about six more sides never revealed to anyone before. I actually had a dream of creating doppelgangers for myself, but my master never approved of my request. If I had betrayed master, all hell with would break loose. So if I knew best, I would just obey her requests and live my life as the poor, loner girl.

My name is Sachi and it means blessed, but I don’t know why? My life is going nowhere. My master’s name is Pendorra. She doesn’t have a good side, but towards me she sometimes makes an exception. But deep down I hated her. I hated her so much that I would even jump off a cliff to get away from that old hag. She was the one thing that made me both live and die at the same time. But that’s not the point of this story, so I’ll just go on right now.

That one day is when my life changed. Master said she would be gone for two weeks and she wanted me to look after the house. I eagerly agreed and went to my little rt hole of a room. Under my bed, in the little box I had were all my blue prints. I selected the one on the top f the pile as a little kid would do in a candy shop. My selection was the creation of the doppelgangers.

I slipped away to the basement where Master’s husband use to invent projects. Poor man, she killed him on the day he forgot about their anniversary. I got ready and started my diabolical plan……

Zero_K DIAMOND said...
on May. 9 2009 at 9:26 pm
Zero_K DIAMOND, Moosic, Pennsylvania

"Life's no fun if you're not insane, otherwise you grow up to be an accountant." -Moi

YAY! Go Naz! You need to make this a novel! Awesome job!!!