Buzz | Teen Ink

Buzz

November 29, 2018
By WonkaYourWilly SILVER, San Pedro, California
WonkaYourWilly SILVER, San Pedro, California
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Have a boy


Today was an off day for Buzz. Well you can that the past 2 years have been off for buzz. It’s been a spiraling nose dive without a hope of pulling up in sight. Not only has Buzz been evicted from his house he also is in danger of losing his newest job. He decided to “misconstrued the truth” about his formal education. Instead of telling the interviewer about dropping out of college he decided to tell him him that he finished his four year degree and is still working on his masters in business.
As Buzz left the office after having a stern talking to from his boss he decided to walk home rather than take the bus. As he walked he started to contemplate life. Buzz thought is it really worth living a life that I have no control over? What’s the point if I can’t change anything? As he walked he started to go deeper and deeper into his depression.
“Oops sorry.” Someone said as they bumped into Buzz.
As Buzz looked up he say the most beautiful woman. He saw his dream girl. She was tall and walked with a sway in her hips. She had beautiful blond hair that seemed to be the same composition as silk. Her eyes as blue as a sapphire Immediately Buzz fell in love. As he walked he dreamed of a life with the girl, then she moved quickly into the street. Buzz saw that she dropped some paper she was carrying then Buzz noticed a bus coming quickly her way into the street. He knew what he had to do. He knew that the life he was living was not worth it but this beautiful girl in front of him still could live her life. Buzz prepared himself and than jumped and pushed the girl out of the way as the bus was quickly approaching. As Buzz fell he thought of his life and how horrible it was. Buzz remembered all of his failures and all of his regrets and how this one action was the only action he felt will changing anything. Then there was a thud.
As Buzzed laid there on the ground accepting his fate he waited to die. But his death never came. He slowly got up and saw what he did. The girl he tried to save was 20 feet away from Buzz on the floor in a horrible pose. Buzz then turned and saw the bus, stopped. Right in front of the bus stop. Buzz was not aware of his surroundings he didn’t see anything important. He only had tunnel vision for the girl in front of him. Instead of being hit by a bus he commited murder.


The author's comments:

A little short story about a man named Buzz.